Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss Bitcoin topics!
Buying, Selling, Trading and Using Bitcoins
Share Ideas About Free Bitcoin Faucets and Bots
Much More.. or Create an Account

We Welcome You to the New Bitcoin Blackhat Forum! Read the Rules
Bicoin Bot

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help me fix my new Goldsday bot
Hi everyone. I am trying to make my first faucet bot however i have a few problems.

1) I am using iMacros for Firefox 8.9.7 and found some code for manual captcha input (after will make a auto solve) but it does not seem to save any images to C drive. I think there is some admin permission thing so i tried it in:

C:\Users\Username\Pictures

However that also didn't do anything. Other than the captcha everything else works ok.

2) Could someone fix this so the captcha gets saved, displayed and then solved (At least that is what the original code looked like it did).

3) Is there anywhere you can get good code snippets for making iMacros bots etc?

Code:
VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX

SET !REPLAYSPEED FAST
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !TIMEOUT 75
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO

'Set your Bitcoin address
SET myaddr 1ANaCX98MwCsvMmRwVcaVLsNPqKJTxgsC7

TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://goo.gl/sGMMa1

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=ID:wallet CONTENT={{myaddr}}

WAIT SECONDS=5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=ID:spinbtn
WAIT SECONDS=6
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=ID:spinbtn
WAIT SECONDS=5

FILEDELETE NAME=C:\recaptcha.jpg
WAIT SECONDS=2
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=C:\ FILE=recaptcha.jpg WAIT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=ID:adcopy-puzzle-image-image CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEPICTUREAS
WAIT SECONDS=1
PROMPT "Enter captcha:" !VAR1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=ID:adcopy_response CONTENT={{!VAR1}}

TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON FORM=NAME:NoFormName ATTR=ID:subbtn
WAIT SECONDS=5
davidxy, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=ID:adcopy-puzzle-image-image CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEPICTUREAS

change with

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:adcopy-puzzle-image CONTENT=EVENT:SAVE_ELEMENT_SCREENSHOT

Bicoin Bot

Thanks that works and the image saves but it does not display so i can visually see it with an input box.

1) Is that possible, like the way exe bots allow captcha enter where you have a image with a input under it?

2) How would i now add in 9KW support to this bot? I am aware this faucet does not pay enough to profit but i wanted it more for testing purposes.

Many thanks
davidxy, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.