Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss Bitcoin topics!
Buying, Selling, Trading and Using Bitcoins
Share Ideas About Free Bitcoin Faucets and Bots
Much More.. or Create an Account

Welcome to the New Bitcoin Blackhat Forum! Read the Rules

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Satoshi mines bot!
Exclamation 
[Image: 2hwnpqw.jpg]

Someone asked me about this Satoshi Mine Bot and here it is! The first thing you should know about this bot is that this bot is not a HACKER or a CRACKER, this bot simply automate your actions! It has a lot of settings and actually can help you being fast. But first you have to have your winning strategy! I am not going to explain about it, you are smart people, you are going to handle it! Tongue

The site: https://satoshimines.com/
The bot: http://goo.gl/CzjHlY

[Image: 2a00vhe.jpg]

Feel free to donate BTC here: 1NFuEdP9pgoQiMaJtK6kzmGnuLH2Nmk851

THE BOT WILL NOT MAKE YOU MONEY! YOUR STRATEGY WILL!
Hey big thanks, gonna take a look into that at the weekend.
9 of 10 voices in my mind say I'm crazy. The tenth hums the melody of Tetris. We never fail!
MfG Lègion
Failed to get bdval,,? where i can find hash player?
recehonline, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2016.
(May 13 2016, 10:04 AM)recehonline Wrote: Failed to get bdval,,? where i can find hash player?

I know nothing about this bot and this website! I was asked to find the bot and i did. That's it!
(May 13 2016, 10:04 AM)recehonline Wrote: Failed to get bdval,,? where i can find hash player?

As far as I know you get your own ID wich could be the "hash" it's searching for. The website asks you to save the link so you can gues it generates it every new time someone enters the website if not via the same link.

Just wanted to mention that.
9 of 10 voices in my mind say I'm crazy. The tenth hums the melody of Tetris. We never fail!
MfG Lègion
I am "Failed to get bdval" too

How can I do Pls?
caucow, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jun 2016.
(Jun 18 2016, 05:10 AM)caucow Wrote: I am "Failed to get bdval" too

How can I do Pls?
When i get that error i just play a game properly myself then it works.
kingpin23q, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.
please each time i try to use the bot it tells me to update to latest version and i have the latest version. so how do i get to resolve this?
nnamdisolomon, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Dec 2016.
Hello, I have satoshimines.com hacking program .If anybody wanna hack satoshimines balance daily . Email me at [email protected]
saqibbaig, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Mar 2017.
Thank for sharing Smile
Koscielski, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jun 2017.