[-]
FORUM NEWS

Check out TOR COIN! First blackhat coin, safe and reliable!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
Coinbot Auto Betting Freebitco,in
18-11-2016, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2016 01:17 PM by JohnGon.)
Coinbot Auto Betting Freebitco,in
This bot will auto bet for you on Freebitco.in Freedoge.co.in and 999dice
Everything is in the video and its description
Please do use my ref link since I will be giving away free bitcoins just for those who use my ref!
Have fun earning! Wink
Ref for those who are interested: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Using my ref is optional.

JohnGon, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Nov 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement
18-11-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Coinbot Auto Betting Freebitco,in
Hi, where is your referal link?

phillvinz, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.
18-11-2016, 11:07 PM
post to spam ref link

who wrote the bot? what language is it?

why do you post a video with 10000 tabs open?

i have to do my nails now , if i haven't i could hack in your machine just by gathering information from your video

if you want to spam, do it like a boss, not like this.
[+] 1 user Likes ED209's post
19-11-2016, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2016 01:26 PM by JohnGon.)
(18-11-2016 11:07 PM)ED209 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.post to spam ref link

who wrote the bot? what language is it?

why do you post a video with 10000 tabs open?

i have to do my nails now , if i haven't i could hack in your machine just by gathering information from your video

if you want to spam, do it like a boss, not like this.

Well, most people here have an account anyway so this is hardly spamming my ref link, and I also say that it is my ref link, using it is optional, those who do use my ref link, I will give free bitcoins to them every once in a while, you do know that's an option on the website right? This is all about people working together.
Info about the bot doesn't really matter, who cares? Are you going to care more if it works or who wrote it? As for the language, it's clear in the video that it's English and there is also an option for Russian.
Where exactly are those tabs? I only had the freebitco.in and the download link open.

This forum is made for people to help and be friendly with each other, you are ruining it by posting negative comments and threatening to hack people. Don't be negative and focus more on helping people m8, take it easy.

(18-11-2016 10:31 PM)phillvinz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, where is your referal link?

Hello, you can find it in the thread of description of the video with the download link for the bot Smile

JohnGon, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Nov 2016.
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  freebitco.in Multiply BTC Auto Bot 2017 WORKING 100% tetkapersa 95 46,077 Yesterday 12:23 PM
Last Post: Cheers
Thumbs Up Freebitco.in FAST SCRIPT ROLLS AUTO CAPTCHA BOT 2017 WORKING 100% angelusce79 7 3,201 03-06-2017 07:30 PM
Last Post: Pandarian
  AUTO CAPTCHA FREEBITCO.IN BOT 2017 carluis 3 5,423 26-03-2017 11:51 AM
Last Post: captchacoin
  freebitco.in bot auto solved captcha angrybird 5 4,453 09-07-2016 07:57 AM
Last Post: jovis7