Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup
11-01-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lock...
Hello guys, I hope you enjoyed holidays and relaxed from work.

Because our last Pre Hosted Landing Pages got a lot of traffic and had amazing CR we added a lot more.

Plus big announcement from Monday we will pay even more for our offers. So you can earn a lot more. And if you find any network that have bigger payout than us, let me know and we will top that.

I will add few screenshots of them but if you want to see them all you can easily check them in our Pre Hosted Menu. Also our Bit Coin locker is integrated with Pre Hosted Landings and users GET Exactly what is on Lander, so you will not trick or misguide users.

Some of the Landings can be seen here:

Clash Of Clans

[Image: IFilvnY.jpg]

Unturned

[Image: o7VSBNv.jpg]

Pinterest

[Image: ox6MRze.jpg]

Bloons TD5

[Image: miAK2h0.jpg]

Minecraft

[Image: 1CtUwpi.jpg]

Subway Surfers

Tetris

And many more niches that we added. If you need help or idea how to promote them, you can always contact me for anything.

If you have any questions about this or need help with approving I am always available on skype or on email.

My skype is: nem.mgcash
My email is: nemanja@mgcash.com

NemMG, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jun 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Global Smart Link Affiliate Program | Weekly Payments | 24/7 Support LosPollos 5 414 27-12-2016 06:32 AM
Last Post: LosPollos
  Earn Bitcoins by completing online promotional offers, installing mobile apps ndikboulder7 0 84 26-12-2016 07:38 AM
Last Post: ndikboulder7