[-]
FORUM NEWS

Check out TOR COIN! First blackhat coin, safe and reliable!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Share Post: Facebook Twitter Reddit StumbleUpon
100% Working [JavaScript] FreeBitCoin Console PC Auto Bot
10-05-2017, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2017 01:30 PM by stephen27.)
Star 100% Working [JavaScript] FreeBitCoin Console PC Auto Bot
100% Working [JavaScript] FreeBitCoin Console PC Auto Bot

Hello Everyone! I'm giving you a file that is 100% working auto bot for Multiply BTC at Freebitco.in. You can earn 10000 satoshis for just an hour.

Requirement:
  • You need to be registered at my referral link on freebitco.in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
  • Use desktop browsers (Chrome or Mozilla)
  • The JavaScript Console Command, Download it in here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. or at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Step 1: Register at my freebitco.in referral link.
Step 2: Claim Your First Free BTC, and then click "Multiply BTC" at the menu bar.
Step 3: Press Right-Click, and choose "Console".
Step 4: Paste The JavaScript Code.
Step 5: Repeat...
Step 6: To stop the bot. Refresh or Reload the Page

Have FUN Betting!.. And you can earn a lot of Bitcoins, if you do that daily.

Please donate some to: 37bBSPRqTADFN6FieRJvnUAh3dh5t32wjV

Be my Referral at Cloud Mining - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Be my Referral in a Bit Faucet - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sign Up your Wallet, if you don't have any wallet - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Download a FreeBitco.in JavaScript - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thank You. Have FUN
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like stephen27's post
Advertisement
10-05-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: 100% Working [JavaScript] FreeBitCoin Console PC Auto Bot
(10-05-2017 08:17 PM)stephen27 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.100% Working [JavaScript] FreeBitCoin Console PC Auto Bot

Hello Everyone! I'm giving you a file that is 100% working auto bot for Multiply BTC at Freebitco.in. You can earn 10000 satoshis for just an hour.

Requirement:
  • You need to be registered at my referral link on freebitco.in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
  • The JavaScript Console Command, Download it in here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Step 2: Claim Your First Free BTC, and then click "Multiply BTC" at the menu bar.

tradicional martingale ....

filipesantiago, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jan 2017.
10-05-2017, 10:21 PM
0.00020571 BTC reduce to 0.00000571 BTC after playing...

(10-05-2017 08:17 PM)stephen27 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.100% Working [JavaScript] FreeBitCoin Console PC Auto Bot

Requirement:
  • The JavaScript Console Command, Download it in here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

brianblinks10, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2017.
11-05-2017, 08:41 PM
what command does one run to stop the bot?
forgive me my english is terrible.

Requirement:

brianblinks10, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2017.
Advertisement
12-05-2017, 02:03 AM
(11-05-2017 08:41 PM)brianblinks10 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what command does one run to stop the bot?

i just close the tab, that does it for me Smile

i have another question, if we want to say double the start investment, do we just need to change the startValue or do we need to adjust anything else?
this works pretty well so far, thanks for your work and share Smile

zola987, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2017.
12-05-2017, 03:15 AM
(11-05-2017 08:41 PM)brianblinks10 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.what command does one run to stop the bot?

Requirement:

Refresh the page to make it stop.

Be my Referral at Cloud Mining - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Be my Referral in a Bit Faucet - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sign Up your Wallet, if you don't have any wallet - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Download a FreeBitco.in JavaScript - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thank You. Have FUN
28-05-2017, 02:50 PM
the script is not working. Every time i paste and hit enter this comes up:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifie

please help

BlueHood, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Mar 2017.
Advertisement
10-06-2017, 03:11 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 100% working 2017 freebitco.in hack

sandiph1, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jun 2017.
15-06-2017, 01:39 AM
How can I get the script? I don't know how beecause am new here.Can you be of help? Please PM me or send me the script and Iwill register through your referral link ASAP.

Gigforsure, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jun 2017.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  freebitco.in Multiply BTC Auto Bot 2017 WORKING 100% tetkapersa 92 44,088 Today 09:38 AM
Last Post: tetkapersa
  Freebitcoin hack alexmarketing 9 3,841 Yesterday 09:37 AM
Last Post: Cryptocurrencies
  freedoge.co.in Multiply DOGE Auto Bot 2017 WORKING 100% tetkapersa 6 7,604 14-06-2017 10:13 AM
Last Post: guilhermejfs
Thumbs Up Freebitco.in FAST SCRIPT ROLLS AUTO CAPTCHA BOT 2017 WORKING 100% angelusce79 7 3,086 03-06-2017 07:30 PM
Last Post: Pandarian
Wink Bot Freebitcoin (It is no longer another traditional mantigale) filipesantiago 3 918 26-05-2017 08:38 AM
Last Post: filipesantiago
  freebitcoin java script kribis 2 818 25-05-2017 06:36 AM
Last Post: koslov
  scriptbot x freebitcoin e bitsler roberto75 0 709 28-04-2017 07:22 PM
Last Post: roberto75