Vendicoins
    Vendicoins
    45 DAYS, 11 HOURS LEFT
    Media

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEST BITCOIN CLOUD MINING WITH FREE 50-30 GHS - PAYING SINCE 2014
[img]http://adfoc.us/38976967860906[\/img]
Minimum withdrawal Bitcoin : 0.005BTC, TX Fee : 0.0005BTC ( VIP TX Fee : 0.0002 )
I've been a member here since January 2016 and im making a massive profit already
Ok, I'd like to try your site but I'm not sure that it's legit, sorry. The thing is that there are really well-known examples like Genesis Mining and HashFlare which work for several years and pay their clients (they are listed here: http://miningtop10.com/ ). And your site isn't in this list yet. Maybe, you have some guarantees that CryptominingFarm is legit too? Let’s discuss it, would like to hear other potential customers or users who invested in this site.
Cloud MIning Service Comparison Chart Cloud @1000 GH/sYou can get profit (estimaterate rate 0.0009USDT/1GHS/day
**** Minimum withdrawal Bitcoin : 0.005BTC, TX Fee : 0.0005BTC ( VIP TX Fee : 0.0002 ) ***
✓ Free 50 GHS (Signup Bonus)
✓ Investment Bonus
✓ No Difficulty Increase
✓ No Maintainance Fee
✓ Paying Since 2014
BITS2U INVERSIONES SAC, is the first legally registered company in Peru, dedicated to the Investment Sector and cryptocurrency cloud mining, in addition to having a RUC and a DUNS number, as well as an inscription in SUNAT and SUNARP. Paying Since 2016 . 

Registration bonus 30 2Uhash