Poll: Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In In 2017?
This poll is closed.
Etherium
26.32%
5 26.32%
ZCash & Zcoin
15.79%
3 15.79%
Dash
21.05%
4 21.05%
Dogecoin
10.53%
2 10.53%
Litecoin
5.26%
1 5.26%
Monero
0%
0 0%
Name coin
0%
0 0%
CMR
0%
0 0%
Ripple
5.26%
1 5.26%
Other (Please specify in thread)
15.79%
3 15.79%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best Cryptocurrency To Invest In In 2017?
Hi

I was wondering what the best cryptocurrency to invest in would be in 2017 (next to Bitcoin).
I've been doing some Google research, but the information I could find is often contradictory.

For now, 90% of my investment goes to Bitcoin, and 10% to Ethereum, but i wonder if that i a good idea... Huh

All tips are welcome.

I would appreciated a little explanation why you think this would be a good investment for 2017 Wink

Thanks in advance
well , ethereum and ltc still the best. But XRB its increased a lot in 2 months. another coin is CLAM and BCC (its increased more than 200% from january)
We are into 2018, but still mostly Bitcoin, Ethereum and few like that are running on top. I think that will continue to be the route for coming months. However, we should look into upcoming ICOs, as they got equal IF not more potential, which is why I go for [URL=http://adfoc.us/38976967858004]Hurify[\/URL].\r\n\r\nIt is something that is the future of IOT along with IOTA, so to me it is the BEST investment of 2018 with also offering 20% discount for early investors.
I prefer keeping myself up for multiple options, but I got to say that Ethereum remains the BEST after Bitcoin, so that is what my first choice will be. As a trader, I keep on with all options and not tough with FreshForex broker, as they have lovely conditions from tight spreads to high leverages and several other benefits, which makes trading in general simpler whether it’s Crypto or Forex!