Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blockchain - a long way to go in order to change the world
This is a promising year for the breakthrough of blockchain technology to come true. It is also the foundation of market value.

Bitcoin is a valuable cryptocurrency. If email is believed to be the first application of Internet of Information, then Blockchain is claimed to be the first application of Internet of Value. What will be equivalent to World Wide Web - the collective foundation of application development?

“Blockchain generation 3” is unique, with the aims to achieve these following goals: smart contract, interactivity, popularity, flexibility and the ability to hold a great amount of assets, multi-disciplines.
I still have confidence and expectations about the blockchain.
We place our trust in the team, a potential team
0x - worth the money to invest

0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens.
I am waiting for the gold investment opportunity of the year, and I am confident in my choice.
The value of coin depends on the level of interest and investment you have for it.
Believe that they will bring value to you! Do not stop expecting.
ZCash is a cryptocurrency with great privacy protections. Equihash is used as a algorithm. This is a memory-oriented Proof-of-work. How much mining you can do is mostly determined by how much RAM you have, making it unlikely for everyone to build ASICs for mining in the foreseeable future.

Zero-Knowledge Succinct Non-Interactive Argument of Knowledge (zk-SNARKs) is applied to make sure that all information (the sender, recipient, transaction volume) will be encrypted, making shielded transactions verified as valid under the network’s consensus rules.
Updates on my investment portfolio: 
70% NEO (for 6 months) 
10% ICX (ICON) (for 2 months) 
10% DBC (DEEP BRAIN CHAIN) (for at least 1 month) 
05% BTC (BITCOIN) (for at least 1 year) 
05% ETH + LTC + ZCASH + MONERO (for at least 6 months) 
Up to now, I have been quite satisfied with my choice. It's super easy to earn profits in cryptocurrency, if you can choose the potential and profitable coins.
What about you?
Zcash is based on peer-reviewed cryptographic research, and built by a security-specialized engineering team on an open source platform based on Bitcoin Core's battle-tested codebase. Our improvement over Bitcoin is the addition of privacy. Zcash uses advanced cryptographic techniques, namely zero-knowledge proofs, to guarantee the validity of transactions without revealing additional information about them.
ZCash is a new member in "personal transaction"section.
It is interesting that some technologies of ZCash are deployed by Ethereum, helping the Ethereum transactions stay secret.
ZCash - A look back on 2017
2017 has been a year of many firsts for Zcash. Having launched only a couple months before the start of the year, the opportunities for growth and development were already flooding in. The foundations of a global Zcash ecosystem were being put into place by not only the Zcash Company engineers but also by businesses and individuals involved in the Zcash and greater cryptocurrency ecosystems.

For much of this year, our development team has been focused on security and stability of the Zcash network while third party developers continued to add support for Zcash to existing wallets and exchanges.