Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blockchain - a long way to go in order to change the world
I think holding OMG is the best we can do right now.
We are trying to go over $20 all day. We should get there soon but I think we will go even higher before any correction comes
I think holding OMG is the best we can do right now.

We are trying to go over $20 all day. We should get there soon but I think we will go even higher before any correction comes
DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet.

PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. 

Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network.
RMT tokens are available to transfer to a wallet in an email I just got. I am a bit confused by the instructions because during the crowd sale we had to create a Stellarterm account and send 1 lumen. Now the RMT email instructions says we need to create an account surewallet . co . Any suggestions and why this is?

Also, under Stellarterm there is an option to accept the asset now for RMT, however when I click accept I get an error for setting up trustline.
IOTA is an open-source distributed ledger protocol that goes 'beyond blockchain' through its core invention of the blockless ‘Tangle’. The IOTA Tangle is a quantum-proof Directed Acyclic Graph, with no fees on transactions & no fixed limit on how many transactions can be confirmed per second in the network. Instead, throughput grows in conjunction with activity in the network; the more activity, the faster the network. Unlike blockchain architecture, IOTA has no separation between users and validators; rather, validation is an intrinsic property of using the ledger, thus avoiding centralization. IOTA is initially focused on serving as the backbone of the emerging Internet-of-Things (IoT). 

[url=https://www.bitcoinblackhat.com/Thread-Blockchain-a-long-way-to-go-in-order-to-change-the-world?pid=25592#pid25592][/url]
A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics - even so there are few locations to use the coin - and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year.
ZRX has great potential, think we will see it multiply couple of times in 2018
Just bought 10000 NXT

Great coin, buy it now while the price is low at the moment. In days it will fly up.
I still have confidence and expectations about the blockchain.