Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CONTEST
CONTEST

Hi buddies,

It's about time to start games and contests on this board. Bitcoin BlackHat is proud to announce the first contest. 0.02 BTC will go to the person, who give the most original answer of the question -
"What the fuck is Bitcoin?"

For me, Bitcoin is personification of the word "FREEDOM". It is all about freedom, sacred word that moves humanity ahead, everlasting gust of unceasingly desire for a better life. Bitcoin is all that. It is our secret hope for "the bright future".
That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

There will be contests with serious prizes, this one is more for fun! Bitcoin BlackHat is the free zone in the world of forums. I made it not for the few banners, but for building free community that having fun. So please guys, have fun! Smile
Use the new "like" system! Under each post there is a "like" button. By your "likes" we'll define the winner.

Contest starts 07/11/2016 - ends 21/11/2016
Good luck!

zennon (admin)

OF THE CONTEST

The winner is "angrybird"! He has more "likes" Here is what he wrote:
"BlackHat is "the other" way of doing things. Free, independent, bold and clever. Bitcoin, in the world of money is the BlackHat itself."

Congratulations!

He wins 0.02 BTC
FREE $25 To Trade Bitcoin!
Join The Bitcoin Brokers at Markets.com
(Must Confirm You Phone # to Receive the $25)

(Nov 06 2016, 11:53 PM)zennon Wrote:
CONTEST

Hi buddies,

It's about time to start games and contests on this board. Bitcoin BlackHat is proud to announce the first contest. 0.02 BTC will go to the person, who give the most original answer of the question -

For me, Bitcoin is personification of the word "FREEDOM". It is all about freedom, sacred word that moves humanity ahead, everlasting gust of unceasingly desire for a better life. Bitcoin is all that. It is our secret hope for "the bright future".
That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

There will be contests with serious prizes, this one is more for fun! Bitcoin BlackHat is the free zone in the world of forums. I made it not for the few banners, but for building free community that having fun. So please guys, have fun! Smile

Contest starts 07/11/2016 - ends 14/11/2016
Good luck!

zennon (admin)

in my definition bitcoin is "INFINITY"
mahamerru, proud to be a member of How To Get Bitcoins since Feb 2016.

CONTEST

Hi buddies,

That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

Good luck!

zennon (admin)

in my words bitcoin is "the key to success, the key to a bright future which can make a big difference in one's life"....
omkolte, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Mar 2016.

(Nov 07 2016, 05:17 AM)omkolte Wrote:
CONTEST

Hi buddies,

That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

Good luck!

zennon (admin)

in my words bitcoin is "the key to success, the key to a bright future which can make a big difference in one's life"....

Bitcoin=freedom , Bitcoin is monetary liberty, using BCs is all about saying fuck you' to government and taxes, use bitcoin and be FREE .

For me is about responsibility, individuality and adaptation. Is showing to yourself (and the rest of society) that you are capable of managing your own resources without the help of an external force no matter the changes in the market and society itself
QuantumDuality, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Apr 2016.

i think bitcoin mean save you money
muiz haroon, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Mar 2016.

CONTEST

Hi buddies,

That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

Good luck!

zennon (admin)

Digital coin
kakar, proud to be a member of How To Get Bitcoins since Apr 2016.