Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CONTEST
CONTEST

Hi buddies,

It's about time to start games and contests on this board. Bitcoin BlackHat is proud to announce the first contest. 0.02 BTC will go to the person, who give the most original answer of the question -
"What the fuck is Bitcoin?"

For me, Bitcoin is personification of the word "FREEDOM". It is all about freedom, sacred word that moves humanity ahead, everlasting gust of unceasingly desire for a better life. Bitcoin is all that. It is our secret hope for "the bright future".
That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

There will be contests with serious prizes, this one is more for fun! Bitcoin BlackHat is the free zone in the world of forums. I made it not for the few banners, but for building free community that having fun. So please guys, have fun! Smile
Use the new "like" system! Under each post there is a "like" button. By your "likes" we'll define the winner.

Contest starts 07/11/2016 - ends 21/11/2016
Good luck!

zennon (admin)

OF THE CONTEST

The winner is "angrybird"! He has more "likes" Here is what he wrote:
"BlackHat is "the other" way of doing things. Free, independent, bold and clever. Bitcoin, in the world of money is the BlackHat itself."

Congratulations!

He wins 0.02 BTC
Trade Bitcoin With a Licensed Broker!
Signup at 24option.com

(Nov 06 2016, 11:53 PM)zennon Wrote:
CONTEST

Hi buddies,

It's about time to start games and contests on this board. Bitcoin BlackHat is proud to announce the first contest. 0.02 BTC will go to the person, who give the most original answer of the question -

For me, Bitcoin is personification of the word "FREEDOM". It is all about freedom, sacred word that moves humanity ahead, everlasting gust of unceasingly desire for a better life. Bitcoin is all that. It is our secret hope for "the bright future".
That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

There will be contests with serious prizes, this one is more for fun! Bitcoin BlackHat is the free zone in the world of forums. I made it not for the few banners, but for building free community that having fun. So please guys, have fun! Smile

Contest starts 07/11/2016 - ends 14/11/2016
Good luck!

zennon (admin)

in my definition bitcoin is "INFINITY"
mahamerru, proud to be a member of How To Get Bitcoins since Feb 2016.
CONTEST

Hi buddies,

That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

Good luck!

zennon (admin)

in my words bitcoin is "the key to success, the key to a bright future which can make a big difference in one's life"....
omkolte, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Mar 2016.
(Nov 07 2016, 05:17 AM)omkolte Wrote:
CONTEST

Hi buddies,

That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

Good luck!

zennon (admin)

in my words bitcoin is "the key to success, the key to a bright future which can make a big difference in one's life"....

Bitcoin=freedom , Bitcoin is monetary liberty, using BCs is all about saying fuck you' to government and taxes, use bitcoin and be FREE .

For me is about responsibility, individuality and adaptation. Is showing to yourself (and the rest of society) that you are capable of managing your own resources without the help of an external force no matter the changes in the market and society itself
QuantumDuality, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Apr 2016.
i think bitcoin mean save you money
muiz haroon, proud to be a member of HOW TO GET BITCOINS since Mar 2016.
CONTEST

Hi buddies,

That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

Good luck!

zennon (admin)

Digital coin
kakar, proud to be a member of How To Get Bitcoins since Apr 2016.

CONTEST

Hi buddies,

That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

Good luck!

zennon (admin)

Bitcoin is real face of smart freedom.
More patient = More Piece
More Piece = More Wisdom
More Wisdom = More Smart
More Smart = More Bitcoin

THAT IS BITCOIN..!!Big Grin
bithunter, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.
CONTEST

Hi buddies,

That's how i see it!

Now it is your turn!

Good luck!

zennon (admin)

freedom from the certain state monopoly currency
odang1, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.
I believe the email I sent to Mrs Marina Kryzhevska PR manager of BlockChain BitCoin & Conference expresses what I think of bitcoin:

Sire president

It is a great honor for me to contact your respectable person. Although my position does not allow me to take your precious time, I feel myself greatly interested in the revolutionary project that you lead and therefore liable to the major trends and hope it promises. In considering the international rush of visitors at the request of the crypto currency and huge traffics that this generates, which particularly affected the value of the virtual currency on the international money market. The future certainly will reveal a new economic model in international trade through this initiative and global democracy imposed by the masses. Not to mention the speed of transactions, traffic flow and market consumption measurements that will be created or riches awaited especially by the destitute.
Consequently, I'm afraid it adds to your responsibilities to the credibility of the crypto currency and reliability of the institutions involved there. Economic conditions and the impact of stakeholder behavior play a decisive role in this gait.
Among other things, the establishing a legislative system and submitting to strict rules inevitably prove necessary. Otherwise, this beautiful dream will not see the day and will be a means of enrichment for intrigues.

Your humble servant
Radouane
RADOOK, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jun 2016.

Star 
To me
I see a lot of people called Bitcoin is "virtual money" and completely disagree invoking it at all, because I think this call is very misleading and offensive to people who do not know anything about Bitcoin, because the word "virtual" it implies something not true, no value; and I know there is nothing further from the truth than this. Virtual currency is a common currency used in the game, due to a certain gaming companies control, how to create it and how it operates completely unlike Bitcoin. Besides, have you ever seen anyone with money to buy virtual Lamborghini ever? If Bitcoin virtual currency is not perhaps Lamborghini dealership that stupid after receiving Bitcoins you? Lamborghini is just one example among thousands of other examples, and that number is increasingly growing.

Do you know? Only 8% of assets worldwide money is in cash. The remaining 92% is just the numbers on the computer? Speaking of "virtual money" away.

"Value" is always a subjective concept (subjective): it may be of value to people, but not with others, much less different, depending on time and different locations. Do not forget that the value of anything was to be determined by the law of supply and demand.

For example, when we buy an item, we always see the item more valuable than the money we will spend in exchange, but the seller, by contrast, they see that money more valuable items selling goods, without this condition, they would never have bought if both selling and purchasing volunteers, both will feel good.

Bitcoin differs in that it was not created by any one country or any state, which is generated from a network connecting computers around the world, the term in English called 'Decentralized' (as from): in which 'centralize' (ph) is focused (on central), 'de' is a prefix meaning 'disassembly', 'separated' (such as: decay, decline, decode, debug, Decrease, deduct, depress), and 'ed' to turn it into adjectives;
tuanbadao, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Aug 2016.
A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step HeartHeart
salek11, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Aug 2016.
For me, bitcoin is the long long expected solution to get rid of the banks and get people out of the slavery induced by banks.

It allows us to be free, not to be forced to work to pay debt interest so that 1% of this world's population can have a bigger house or a new swimming pool, or 20 private jets for that matter.

It's an equal chance for each and every one of us to live a decent life in a healthy monetary system.

In short words, it is what we have been waiting for more than 50 years now!
Achmed08, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.

no banks who control your money and your freedom so bitcoin is for ever (i hope )Cool
Thefox, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Aug 2016.