Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeepOnion Running Airdrop $2 value
I think the word airdrop should do it. But if it's not enough to catch your interest, maybe 2 airdrops will? And great features and active devs and fast growing community and almost forgot, the price has risen too. Join the community and savor the onions before it's too late.

Hi there, I just want to add my two cents...
In my opinion, DeepOnion is great because it is anonymous, running on the TOR network. Privacy is very important these days.
It also offers the DeepVault feature, which allows to store documents securely. The community behind it is also very friendly and active, and I enjoy being part of it. Its value is growing fast, so I recommend everyone to join.
Glad to see a thread about DeepOnion. The coin and it's community have been booming for a while, theres a bright 2018 ahead of the DO coin.

The airdrops are very interresting, aswell as the deeppoint reward system for contributing to the community. The side project are great, they have DeepVault, it's own store, ... and besides this, it's my goto for cryptocurrencys in general.
Onion is a coin that is gaining popularity, it is already spoken about in many forums. I think that this tells us a lot, it's a crypto currency with great potential, it's that project where you need to invest. The price of a coin stably rises, there is an opportunity  get a profit.