Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn Free Bitcoin Legally
First I claimed a $25 PayPal payment to see if PointsPrizes would send me cash and this was the result. As you can see, I managed to get payment proof that the site does work. visit a site https://www.pointsprizes.com/ref/677998 (Bitcoin, Paypal and more gift card)

[Image: earn_gift_cards.jpg]

Getting free bitcoins is not a way to get rich, and certainly not the most profitable use of one’s time, but if you’ve got some free time and would like to pick up a small amount of extra Bitcoin now and then, you need step by step instruction-
To start making money from Bitcoins you need to create a free online wallet account with Block-Chain, where you can store your earned BTC..
Bitcoin has no such safety net. If your Bitcoins are lost or stolen, there's no intermediary with the power to make you whole. There are two basic ways to holdBitcoins. You can participate in the Bitcoin network yourself, storing the keys to your Bitcoins in a wallet stored on your hard drive. neo gas web wallet is now avaialble in 
if u wanna earn free btc,do some bounties or airdrops from some altcoins or ICO