Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn Over 100% Profit Monthly In Forex Account Management
Hi,

Are you looking for a good and reliable Forex Account Manager to manage your forex account?

Are you finding it difficult making money in forex and you like us to help you manage it?

You don't want to trade forex yourself but you would to invest in it and earn some profit monthly?

If these and more are on your mind, then contact us today.

We can help you manage your forex account and at the end of every month, you will be making over 100% profit. 

We are InstaForex and ForexMart Partner.

We can trade forex for you. You don't have to do anything. All you have to do is to monitor your forex account and see the trades we execute and at the end of every month, you withdraw your profit.

Minimum to fund your forex account is $100. We can direct you on how to open and fund your forex account. Account verification is Not mandatory.

Profit sharing ratio is 70/30. You get 70% of profit made every month and send us our own 30% share. You are the only one that has access to make withdrawal. We do not have access to make any withdrawal from client account.

Our program is very reliable and transparent. You can always monitor your account and see how much has been made.

Give us a try today.

Contact us today 

Email: globafeatservices @gmail.com or support @globafeatservices.com

Have a wonderful day.

-----
richerworld1, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2017.
[quote='richerworld1' pid='13413' dateline='1498903452']\r\nMake 100% Profit Monthly In Forex Copy System Without Trading at all.\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\nWould you like to join in Forex Copy Program and start earning over 100% profit monthly without trading at all? \r\n\r\nYes, you can make good money in forex without trading at all. You can make money in forex even if you do not know anything about forex. Whether you trade or not, you can join this program. Whether you are employed or not, you can join and make extra money for yourself. \r\n\r\n\r\nFor more information, visit http://adfoc.us/38976967854843\r\n\r\n\r...--\r\n\r\n[size=small][font=q_serif, Georgia, Times,]orex brokers make money in two different ways:[\/font][\/size]\r\n[size=small][font=q_serif, Georgia, Times,][b]1.) Spreads and fees[\/b][\/font][\/size]\r\n[size=small][font=q_serif, Georgia, Times,][b]2.) B booking[\/b][\/font][\/size]\r\n[size=small][font=q_serif, Georgia, Times,][i]What is B booking you may ask[\/i]? To answer that I will first explain how the exchange works. On futures and equities markets, all your trades are sent to the exchange (think NYSE) and are filled by the market or liquidity providers. In B booking, your broker keeps the trade\u00a0[b][i]in house[\/i][\/b][i].\u00a0[\/i]This means that your trade isn't taken to the market and\u00a0[b][i]the broker bets against you.[\/i][\/b][\/font][\/size]\r\n[size=small][font=q_serif, Georgia, Times,]This raises another question,\u00a0[b][i]why do some brokers bet against you?[\/i][\/b][b]\u00a0[\/b]It is statistically proven that 90% of traders lose 90% in 90 days. This almost always guarantees consistent large profits for the broker.[\/font]\r\n[\/size]\r\n\r\n[\/quote]\r\n\r\nWith 10 years experience in trading and after reading your thread, i have to tell you it is not impossible. First of all you should choose a [url=http:\/\/snalaska.net\/][color=#333333]broker[\/color][\/url] then you need to find some money brain then could earn some money from.
Over 300 pips profit was made last 2 weeks and for this week, over 165 pips profit was made. 
Contact us if you are interested in FOREX account management. We can direct you on how to open and fund account
For screenshots of trades, visit http://www.globafeatservices.com/screenshots.html
We have changed our minimum amount for account management from $100 to $50. 

If you do not have up to $100, you can now join us with just a minimum amount of $50 and every month, over 100% profit is made.

Last week, over 300 pips profit made and this week, over 165 pips profit was made.

Send us your instaforex account number and password to ( globafeatservices @ gmail . com ). Contact us if you use other broker or if you do not know how to join.

Note that Nobody can withdraw your money from your forex account. You are the only one that can do that.

Give us a try today.
We made over 400 pips profit this week. 

A new client joined us during the week and funded with $3,000. He already made good profit this week. Screenshot of this available on our website

Hi,

Over 200 pips profit was made during the week. 

Join us today to enjoy good profit.

Email us today to get started at globafeatservices @ gmail.com