Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Faucet Collector ( Version 1.0.38 - November 20, 2017 )
Thumbs Up 
ETH not working, captchas. captchas do not complete
Undecided i used 2captcha and 9kw
angelusce79, proud to be a member of How To Get Bitcoins since Feb 2016.

Hey, I purchased the monthly plan to test it but when I downloaded the programm, I saw that it has a Test Trial. I just purchased the monthly to test thinking in purchase the lifetime plan if I like it. Can I have a refund please and try the Trial Test please? I paid via Paypal. The website doesn't say nothing about the free version or have any download link. I got it just when I bought.
(Yesterday, 04:55 PM)kaiohpj Wrote: Hey, I purchased the monthly plan to test it but when I downloaded the programm, I saw that it has a Test Trial. I just purchased the monthly to test thinking in purchase the lifetime plan if I like it. Can I have a refund please and try the Trial Test please? I paid via Paypal. The website doesn't say nothing about the free version or have any download link. I got it just when I bought.

Hey, PM me the email ID through which you purchased. If you really purchased then you will get all features, not just trail. There are many who have bought monthly. To cross check please send me your Email ID used to purchase through PM.
(Yesterday, 06:28 PM)coinminer11 Wrote: Hey, PM me the email ID through which you purchased. If you really purchased then you will get all features, not just trail. There are many who have bought monthly. To cross check please send me your Email ID used to purchase through PM.

Thank you mate. Already sent. And if I can give some sugestions, I would like to see faucetpig.com and claimbtc.in on Faucet Collector in the future Big Grin

(Yesterday, 07:00 PM)kaiohpj Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:28 PM)coinminer11 Wrote: Hey, PM me the email ID through which you purchased. If you really purchased then you will get all features, not just trail. There are many who have bought monthly. To cross check please send me your Email ID used to purchase through PM.

Thank you mate. Already sent. And if I can give some sugestions, I would like to see faucetpig.com and claimbtc.in on Faucet Collector in the future Big Grin

You have already received the License and have also used it.
Anyways your License has been reset and you can use it again. 
Once you use the License, it is impossible to have trail.