Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
Faucet Collector (Version 2.3.2 - June 3, 2019) ~ Now Earn Money Solving Captchas ~
account banned of allcoin with user script Sad
Canot connect with my other browser...Don't use if you don't want ban you ip...
My faucet rotator Faucet-rotator.link4ever.net  | My Dash Faucet Faucet.link4ever.net 
Sry for my english, i'm French...

Hi, Do you have a solution for Proxy with User and Pass, without use extension???
Why you want use a proxy ?
it's not necessary no ?
I not use proxy me and it work fine without
My faucet rotator Faucet-rotator.link4ever.net  | My Dash Faucet Faucet.link4ever.net 

Hello, the problem of the ban is caused by the mathematical captcha that appears at the login, when you mistake it several times you ban.
I had also created the complete coin selection script but I did not post it just for this problem.
(Jun 17 2018, 10:55 AM)ivan2003 Wrote: Hello, the problem of the ban is caused by the mathematical captcha that appears at the login, when you mistake it several times you ban.
I had also created the complete coin selection script but I did not post it just for this problem.

Thank you fot this answer
i undertsand now.
I created a new account and i dont use collector for Allcoin.
realy damage because it's a best faucet actualy

have a nice day

banned from allcoins.pw ... and it has not been for the mathematical captcha ... (it was done manually)

now what? Do I need proxies to make another account?
I have sent an email in case there is luck ...

any advice? what proxies do you use?

thanks .. google translator
antonino1234, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jul 2017.
Hello, use a smartphone in 4G to create a new account and use it for a while making claims, then try to reset the router because it is very likely that your IP address is now reported as BAN.
I did so after they banned 4 accounts.
Are you Italian?
After ban, i just signed with another email, same Ip...
And no problem for the moment Smile

Version 2.0.10 - June 21, 2018

General: Improved manual reCAPTCHA solving, using faster method.
General: Added option to mute sounds.
General: Improved browser popup closing.
General: Improved detection of Google Chrome installation folder.
CapMonster: Shows the results in the log.
Freebitcoin: Added 25 reward points option.
when downloading the new version an error appears and when examining the file this appears:\r\n\r\nhttp://adfoc.us/38976967860817\r\n\r\nRising\u00a0 \u00a0 \u00a0 \u00a0 \u00a0 \u00a0\u00a0\u00a0[color=#ff3333]Malware.Heuristic!ET#87% (RDM :cmRtazq3 V2LGm1BR6kVXGcqhliP)[\/color]\u00a0 \u00a0 \u00a0 \u00a0 20180622\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________\r\n\r\n\r\nivan2003
antonino1234, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jul 2017.
@above It has passed 66 other major securities as per your link.
For some time now, after update, when the bot runs over night or for a long time, I come home and find 10 chrome windows open (I set a maximum of 2) with title "data;" and the bot is full of errors with localhost pages.

Please give me an email address via PM to send you the log file Smile
Same issu for me...
Not idea why, but i have the same issu me too

(Jun 29 2018, 12:49 PM)tassadaru Wrote: For some time now, after update, when the bot runs over night or for a long time, I come home and find 10 chrome windows open (I set a maximum of 2) with title "data;" and the bot is full of errors with localhost pages.

Please give me an email address via PM to send you the log file Smile

(Jun 30 2018, 10:07 AM)Db8V12 Wrote: Same issu for me...
Not idea why, but i have the same issu me too

Use [email protected] to send the log file. 
Do mention the problems there. 
You can always contact there for faster replies.