HashFlare

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Freebitco.in 2017 Trick
This is the latest freebitcoin trick in 2017. Check the link below.
http://viid.me/qooeFB

Want to know how I did it? The settings and the scripts are not for free. If you're interested, shoot me an email in vincent.albeo@gmail.com and it will cost you 0.05 BTC for the settings and the script I've made.

P.S. I have failed so many times acquiring this trick.
serverus14, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jan 2017.

(Jan 11 2017, 06:50 AM)serverus14 Wrote: This is the latest freebitcoin trick in 2017. Check the link below.
http://viid.me/qooeFB

Want to know how I did it? The settings and the scripts are not for free. If you're interested, shoot me an email in vincent.albeo@gmail.com and it will cost you 0.05 BTC for the settings and the script I've made.

P.S. I have failed so many times acquiring this trick.

sorry vincent, i dont think its wise decision to invest 0.05 Btc by seeing just video on youtube, there are many such videos on your tube and they are giving script in free but non of them work, you need to show real proof, if you want buyer to buy your script

my intention is not to hurt you, hope admin will agree with my views

i respect efforts you had put in, if its real and working, mostly people had already burned there fingers with scammer, so without real proof people will think it as another scam

see this guy explaining everything in detail for free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME0fG2a4WS4

my intention is not to heart your feelings, hope admin will agree with my views
nehal_s143, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2017.
Crack the server seed hash and win all bets. The next roll calculation is calculated as you spin a roll.
ique44, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Aug 2016.
(May 02 2017, 04:55 PM)ique44 Wrote: Crack the server seed hash and win all bets. The next roll calculation is calculated as you spin a roll.

no proof! 100% scam
Tunaaaaa, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2017.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trick - Increase Profit on AdsOk.com - $20 per week Privex007 13 903 Aug 18 2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: chaserdream11
Rainbow Manual Referral Trick. GataCedda 0 624 Jul 13 2017, 05:51 PM
Last Post: GataCedda
  freebitco.in 10000 Roll Script : help nehal_s143 3 4,018 Jun 12 2017, 07:18 PM
Last Post: derfuchs
Thumbs Up multiply btc strategy with freebitco.in (100.000 satoshi in 15 mn) aminous 1 1,715 Mar 28 2017, 03:18 AM
Last Post: swaevior
  How to apply martingale strategy on freebitco.in multiply hunterbow 1 1,547 Feb 13 2017, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Zatoichi