Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with possible scam bot.
(Jan 06 2017, 11:47 PM)ED209 Wrote: hey man are you sure that those connections are from the bot?

if yes, i think is scam confirmed because see the host that it connects

Host: http://www.crabbpeople.com/

if you visit the page you will see the following messages (copied from the page source code) :

<span>Nothing to see. Move on.</span>
<p>Like really, please leave now.</p>
<p>Your presence is not wanted here.</p>
<p>Srsly...</p>
<p>Liefe no</p>
<p>Leave now!</p>
<p>No I didnt fuck you youre stupid!</p>
<p>LALALLALA I'M NOT LISTENING</p>
<p>Ok, now go.</p>

"No I didnt fuck you youre stupid!" --- kind of weird for a legit stuff

The bot seems in the first request to be mapping you or saying that you are alive and in second request, checking for update, perhaps to update to something more hardcore....It can update, so it can download stuff to your computer and run it.

after see the messages on the above page....i don't know...don't seem right

trash the bot, forget it, is offensive trash crap. Is garbage, do manual bet, or offer me money to code you a bot for satoshimines with some strategy that you like lol

cheers man!

Yes they're connections from the bot, I've used a few programs to test.

Also have blocked the connection via firewall just to that host, but not to satoshi mines and the bot refuses to run unless it can connect to the host, just gives an error message and closes.

Have sent my friend a link to the page, hopefully he will decide againt using the bot. Cant do much more than that can I.
Lyceumhq, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Dec 2016.

yeah man fuck that bot even if it were legit, you turn on the bot, go to sleep when you wake up it busted all your money, happen in all bots, in that scammy bot , perhaps the guy gain access to your account or some crap like that, the page witch the bot connects throw realy suspicius messages, no white hat developer do that kind of crap, in other hand is classic black hat behaviour.

cheers
(Jan 07 2017, 04:06 PM)ED209 Wrote: yeah man fuck that bot even if it were legit, you turn on the bot, go to sleep when you wake up it busted all your money, happen in all bots, in that scammy bot , perhaps the guy gain access to your account or some crap like that, the page witch the bot connects throw realy suspicius messages, no white hat developer do that kind of crap, in other hand is classic black hat behaviour.

cheers

Thanks, as I said in my OP if he deposits and uses the bot and it busts all his money then so be it, that's what happens when you gamble and ddon't know when to stop. That's his own idiocy.

But having your cash ripped off and stolen by some scammer is another thing!
Lyceumhq, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Dec 2016.