Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup
Hello guys we have another amazing update from Mgcash team!

Have you ever wanted to build a Landing Page with generator but don’t have money to pay for it or you don’t have enough coding skills to do it? Well if that is the case, we made a template that you can edit to your niche and change everything in just a few minutes to your liking.

We offer you Landing Page builder that you can customize however you like and you don’t need to share your niche with anybody!

Here are some previews of how it looks like:

[Image: HMXJckk.jpg]

[Image: 8U6BYdH.jpg]

[Image: yx4fvb6.jpg]

Now this is the preview of what we made, but you can change all of that. From background, generator (add new values), change resources, new title. So completely whole Landing Page can be changed and we will automatically add locker so you do not need to worry about that.

Preview of the Landing Page creator:

[Image: ONrEYgc.jpg]

Now with this easy landing page creator you can create any lp in just a few minutes. If you need any help with this or want maybe to add something else, you can always send me a message and I will help you with anything. You can send me message here or on skype. My skype is: nem.mgcash
NemMG, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jun 2016.

Hey guys, do you promote movies online but Conversion is low for you? If that is the case we have created Ultimate Video Link Locker Template just for you. With this new locker you will be able to have amazing CR with your traffic and you can completely edit this to your liking. So start using it right away and see your CR go off the roof. If you need any help you can always ask us anything and we will help you out.

Here is the preview of how it looks like:

[Image: MIudR2d.gif]

This Ultimate Video Link Locker Template even have sound in it, so that will help even more.

If you have any questions send me message here, skype or on the email.
My skype is: nem.mgcash
My email is: [email protected]
NemMG, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jun 2016.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adtrafico - Affiliate Marketing Network. The Freshest Offers. Illegally-High Payouts Adtrafico 6 1,029 Aug 17 2017, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Adtrafico
  Earn Bitcoins by completing online promotional offers, installing mobile apps ndikboulder7 0 354 Dec 25 2016, 09:38 PM
Last Post: ndikboulder7