Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Primedice faucet farm method
Hi guys i was thinking in sell a faucet farmer bot for primedice but i will not sell it or distribute it, you can see some shitty video i made and some printscreen as well, but i will share the method:

some claims further
[Image: lTejt2.png]

This is possible cause PD don't have tip fee and it now allow privet tips.

Ok the method is the following:
-Make 2 accounts, use different ip addresses in the accounts.
-Depo 0.0005 btc in one account. lets call it account_2
-Claim a faucet in the account_1, then tip PRIVET the 0.0005 from account_2 to account_1...faucet collected! Go to account_2 claim a faucet and privet tip all account_1 balance to account_2...repeat the process as many times you want.

simple!

its important you tip privet or else admin can ban your account for faucet farming.

happy farming!

(Dec 15 2016, 01:53 PM)ED209 Wrote: Hi guys i was thinking in sell a faucet farmer bot for primedice but i will not sell it or distribute it, you can see some shitty video i made and some printscreen as well, but i will share the method:

some claims further
[Image: lTejt2.png]

This is possible cause PD don't have tip fee and it now allow privet tips.

Ok the method is the following:
-Make 2 accounts, use different ip addresses in the accounts.
-Depo 0.0005 btc in one account. lets call it account_2
-Claim a faucet in the account_1, then tip PRIVET the 0.0005 from account_2 to account_1...faucet collected! Go to account_2 claim a faucet and privet tip all account_1 balance to account_2...repeat the process as many times you want.

simple!

its important you tip privet or else admin can ban your account for faucet farming.

happy farming!

OMG, very interesting read your trick ED. awesome trick.... Big Grin
How if you had high level with better faucet value... you will rich.
bL4cK_m0p, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jul 2016.
Quote:OMG, very interesting read your trick ED. awesome trick.... Big Grin
How if you had high level with better faucet value... you will rich.

lol yeah faucets could be bigger , they have one thing that is the happy hour they announce in twiter, where you get 10k satoshis for every faucet claim during one hour.

You can always create 5 or 6 accounts with different ips, claim in all and farm all, when a thing works for one satoshi the rest is a matter of scale.

I would like to release that peace of software to help in the farming but is a pain in the ass to get the right, lets call it "cookies", in order to make the bot work, 98% of the users would not be able to handle, PD have an api key that could resolve this cookie thing, but you need a phone to get some kind of authorization code...other pain in the ass...

oh well have fun buddy Smile
any change for release this good programm?

regards
halloworld, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Nov 2016.

(Dec 17 2016, 04:47 PM)halloworld Wrote: any change for release this good programm?

regards

hmm i think not Sad

I will have this in mind but...until after new year this will be stopped.

sorry
this method still work? Look interesting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New BTC money method - 0.001 btcs per referral Privex007 1 1,306 Apr 28 2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Vasu Dev
Exclamation FREE BTC. NO WORK [AUTOPILOT MONEY MAKING METHOD] BitcoinLover 2 2,092 Jan 13 2017, 05:12 PM
Last Post: neeraj06071975