Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request
Hey guys
i was wondering if you guys could help us out ?
We have couple hundred faucets(faucet=site wich pays small amount of bitcoin) wich pay out and can be made automated with almost no trouble at all.
The only problem i am struggling with is : extract , send and fill in captcha information to the faucet and captcha service (preferably 2captcha or 9kw).
In return i can share my profits ( by faucet itself or paying in btc wallet) or i can share the links to the faucets and or games i play for satoshi's.
So if you are willing to help us out by writing Imacro script or teach one of us how to extract and fill in captcha information we are willing to share profits and info on the faucets/games
Contact us by replying to this thread or trough e-mail joachim1017@live.be

Much Regards
AnonMouse / AnoxProductions
anonmouse, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jun 2016.

Hi buddy!

i hate bypass captchas, they are always changing their code and google captcha is really difficult or impossible to bypass.

Post here one or 2 of those websites, perhaps someone can do something
thanks for fast answer ED209 Smile
i understand its a hard thing to stay up to date with and such :p
but if somebody could help me out with these sites it would be a great start Smile
1: = Site 1
2: = Site 2
3: = Site 3
Roger!

If any kind soul want to try, they can now.

I suddenly got myself buried in to a lot of work, but soon i get some free coding spare time i will take a look and let you know if achieved something

Shy

thanks in advance bro Smile and if for any reason these sites are gone or already automated just gimme a yell :p
i always try to find latest working faucets / games Wink
(Nov 26 2016, 09:03 AM)anonmouse Wrote: thanks in advance bro Smile and if for any reason these sites are gone or already automated just gimme a yell :p

I was curious.. is there any progress on this?

I found this link, but i'm not sure if it helps..lol

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/bypass-captc...a-monster/

cheers
seven1964, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2016.
(Jan 18 2017, 06:37 PM)seven1964 Wrote:
(Nov 26 2016, 09:03 AM)anonmouse Wrote: thanks in advance bro Smile and if for any reason these sites are gone or already automated just gimme a yell :p

I was curious.. is there any progress on this?

I found this link, but i'm not sure if it helps..lol

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/bypass-captc...a-monster/

cheers

hey bro mate

some time ago i have been playing trying to bypass solve media captcha and is possible , but triky and resorsable, when i left that i was at this point: after the first time i use a bot to insert a captcha through phrase brute force, i had a list of phases to send to the captcha, i started to receive very difficult and long words impossible to brute force in util time.

but there are those sites like the one you posted, and 2captcha and some others with realy easy apis to use in a bot, and a really neat system, where users solve your captcha, is really cool , really useful.

i have no time to all of what i want to do but use that service to fill me some captcha is on my plans Rolleyes

[/quote]

hey bro mate

some time ago i have been playing trying to bypass solve media captcha and is possible , but triky and resorsable, when i left that i was at this point: after the first time i use a bot to insert a captcha through phrase brute force, i had a list of phases to send to the captcha, i started to receive very difficult and long words impossible to brute force in util time.

but there are those sites like the one you posted, and 2captcha and some others with realy easy apis to use in a bot, and a really neat system, where users solve your captcha, is really cool , really useful.

i have no time to all of what i want to do but use that service to fill me some captcha is on my plans Rolleyes
[/quote]

hey there :p thanks for the link will try it out immediatly and for the site's they are still working but not yet automated and found some other decent faucets in the meanwhile
(Nov 26 2016, 07:46 AM)anonmouse Wrote: Hey guys
i was wondering if you guys could help us out ?
We have couple hundred faucets(faucet=site wich pays small amount of bitcoin) wich pay out and can be made automated with almost no trouble at all.
The only problem i am struggling with is : extract , send and fill in captcha information to the faucet and captcha service (preferably 2captcha or 9kw).
In return i can share my profits ( by faucet itself or paying in btc wallet) or i can share the links to the faucets and or games i play for satoshi's.
So if you are willing to help us out by writing Imacro script or teach one of us how to extract and fill in captcha information we are willing to share profits and info on the faucets/games
Contact us by replying to this thread or trough e-mail joachim1017@live.be

Much Regards
AnonMouse / AnoxProductions

Hello

Maybe I could help, I work with iMacros in my spare time.

But there's some conditions if possible:

1.- Faucets and sites with Solvemedia captchas ONLY (by now).
2.- Faucets and sites with proof of payment (to avoid wasting time).
3.- Faucets and sites with no anti-bots.
4.- Faucets and sites with no pop-ups or minimal pop-ups.

You can send me PM
[/quote]

Hello

Maybe I could help, I work with iMacros in my spare time.

But there's some conditions if possible:

1.- Faucets and sites with Solvemedia captchas ONLY (by now).
2.- Faucets and sites with proof of payment (to avoid wasting time).
3.- Faucets and sites with no anti-bots.
4.- Faucets and sites with no pop-ups or minimal pop-ups.

You can send me PM
[/quote]

hey there :p i will work on such a list with these conditions this week Smile (have over 200 faucets to check out :p will talk to you soon Wink