Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sugestion for the forum
Hi admin, i don't know the best place to post this, i though in new ideas or PM you...in the end i posted here.

I have 3 suggestions

1) https everywhere always

2) advertise the forum on anonymous ads and ads 4 bitcoins and all those bitcoin ads related, is cheap is anonymous is fast.

3) Forum competitions like, do the best banner, the best software, best hack, etc, forum give aways, forum faucet(lol), you know what i mean? Put this leechers moving and participating.

by the way i was typing here some crap in a txt and next thing i know im having fun doing some animated banner, here is the banner, its not big deal i give 20% of my skill to make 80% of this banner, so not big deal.

[Image: HYUAIY.gif]

-
-
[to tip me 1Fwj2bdbjRh1RaCvMMBC4KApyvuHKKiXrG]

Thanks man,
You are absolutely right about everything! And thanks for the banner!!!! Smile May be we should talk more, you are welcome to help!
Trade Bitcoin With a Real Broker!
Signup at Pepperstone.com
(Nov 16 2016, 08:02 PM)zennon Wrote: Thanks man,
You are absolutely right about everything! And thanks for the banner!!!! Smile May be we should talk more, you are welcome to help!

No problem bro, i will stick around i like the forum, i like the thematic.
In what i can help i'll do it.

Heart