Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Traffic [BOT] by proxy list
##############
##*************##
##* Traffic BOT *##
##*************##
##############

Hey guys This is a traffic bot to give views/hits in whatever sites you want.

Requirements:
Proxy List, This format-> IPTongueROXY one per line
URL list

How it work:
It will open a URL list one by one in a browser with proxy, it don't change your system proxy, only the browser proxy it uses. If you only want to open one URL, put only one URL on your URL list.

The browser automatically closes and passes to the next hit.

For each URL it will open with all the proxys, witch mean it will only pass to the second URL after finish all the proxys.

It randomly change User Agent every time the browser open (it switch between 6 different user agents from the major browsers)

When it finish hitting all the URLs with all the proxys it will stop, so if you want to loop a bit just duplicate your proxylist

Some Output
[Image: 0xAyFf.png]
[Image: 2bUvMF.png]

To set up the bot you basically do 1,2,3. 1 set URL list,2 set proxy list, 3 start
After hinting start (3) Set the time the bot shall wait before close the browser

[Download for Windows]
(you have to click skip ad 2x)
http://q.gs/CVzV2

Bug report welcome.

-
-

-
Feel free to thanks here: 1Fwj2bdbjRh1RaCvMMBC4KApyvuHKKiXrG

The more simple it looks, the better it works.
I'm realy enthousiast about all the bots you made.
Realy nice.
And this one also works like a charme.
Thanks mate.

cheers
seven1964, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2016.
(Dec 12 2016, 08:57 PM)seven1964 Wrote: The more simple it looks, the better it works.
I'm realy enthousiast about all the bots you made.
Realy nice.
And this one also works like a charme.
Thanks mate.

cheers

haha thanks bro, i enjoyed that first sentence Rolleyes

I learned with Dumbledore!!! lol

[Image: vTV2h2.jpeg]
Working great, easy, looks good BUT...lol

Can you advice a proxy grabber/scraper or can you create one?
The tools i have, give me shit loads of not working proxys .

Cheers mate.
seven1964, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2016.

(Dec 13 2016, 04:05 PM)seven1964 Wrote: Working great, easy, looks good BUT...lol

Cheers mate.

Have you tried a program called proxy switcher?

https://www.proxyswitcher.com there are some cracks out there to remove whatever the limitations that i don't remember witch, you can upload your own proxy list to it check, you can use the program list, can copy paste all the list, i find it nice
(Dec 13 2016, 04:12 PM)ED209 Wrote:
(Dec 13 2016, 04:05 PM)seven1964 Wrote: Working great, easy, looks good BUT...lol

Cheers mate.

Have you tried a program called proxy switcher?

https://www.proxyswitcher.com there are some cracks out there to remove whatever the limitations that i don't remember witch, you can upload your own proxy list to it check, you can use the program list, can copy paste all the list, i find it nice

oh and i know this site for free proxys you can download huge lists http://www.gatherproxy.com/

you may consider spend some bits and buy some high anonymous proxys, if you wish good quality traffic, high anonymous proxys normally are not detected as proxy, and every other proxy category it is.
(Dec 12 2016, 07:23 PM)ED209 Wrote: ##############
##*************##
##* Traffic BOT *##
##*************##
##############

Hey guys This is a traffic bot to give views/hits in whatever sites you want.

Requirements:
Proxy List, This format-> IPTongueROXY one per line
URL list

How it work:
It will open a URL list one by one in a browser with proxy, it don't change your system proxy, only the browser proxy it uses. If you only want to open one URL, put only one URL on your URL list.

The browser automatically closes and passes to the next hit.

For each URL it will open with all the proxys, witch mean it will only pass to the second URL after finish all the proxys.

It randomly change User Agent every time the browser open (it switch between 6 different user agents from the major browsers)

When it finish hitting all the URLs with all the proxys it will stop, so if you want to loop a bit just duplicate your proxylist

Some Output
[Image: 0xAyFf.png]
[Image: 2bUvMF.png]

To set up the bot you basically do 1,2,3. 1 set URL list,2 set proxy list, 3 start
After hinting start (3) Set the time the bot shall wait before close the browser

[Download for Windows]
(you have to click skip ad 2x)
LINK_REMOVED_WHILE_FIXING_THE_MOST_NASTY_BUG

Bug report welcome.

-
-

-
Feel free to thanks here: 1Fwj2bdbjRh1RaCvMMBC4KApyvuHKKiXrG

i've been searching for working traffic bots. Seem like this one is developing?
Any suggestion of working traffic bot?

Quote:i've been searching for working traffic bots. Seem like this one is developing?

perhaps hitleap.com
or 10khits.com

i got lazy with this code, i don't like to come back to old code, but i will try to put this online this weeked.
however here is the old download link for windows http://adfoc.us/38976961162689

but the bug report that i have is that , in some links the bot don't work, don't change proxy, and i myself experienced that, i think it doesn't work in urls with query string like index.php?q=abc but im not sure, not sure what is going wrong with it!
(Jan 21 2017, 06:48 AM)ED209 Wrote:
Quote:i've been searching for working traffic bots. Seem like this one is developing?

perhaps hitleap.com
or 10khits.com

i got lazy with this code, i don't like to come back to old code, but i will try to put this online this weeked.

Nice! Just do any that you feel comfortable to

(Jan 21 2017, 08:07 AM)ED209 Wrote: however here is the old download link for windows http://adfoc.us/38976961162689

but the bug report that i have is that , in some links the bot don't work, don't change proxy, and i myself experienced that, i think it doesn't work in urls with query string like index.php?q=abc but im not sure, not sure what is going wrong with it!

Will test that. Thanks btw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obtur Bot to work with Traffic Ads Network wexuseyo 1 699 Jun 12 2017, 07:54 PM
Last Post: hamsegs