Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transaction fee
Hello Everyone,

Can someone explain me how the transaction fees are calculated? I mean: I heard it depends on data traffics and how many block needs to be sent, but for example if I have 1 BTC on a wallet, is it more expensive to send then 0.01 BTC? Or the amount doesn't have anything to do with the fees at all? Is there any way to calculate the transaction fee previously, before sending the BTCs?

I would be grateful if someone could tell me few words about the fees.

Thank you, Best regards
JuanCarlos90, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jun 2017.
I will take your amount for example. Lets say 1 BTC, for 0.01 Transaction Fee is really" fast. You will get confirmed asap. Cause recomended fees for 1 BTC for now is 0.00177-0.002 (and 0.002 its fast) for solo transfer (i mean not transfer or send to a lot adress togheter.

There something called Satoshi/byte its mean your transaction is depend on that. Bigger satoshi/byte, faster too to get confirmed.

If you want, you can check in here about Recomended fees and how long it will be delay : Bitcoinfese

If your transaction is "stuck" and not confirmed for a long time and fees is up to 10k satoshi. Let me know, i will help you to get your transaction confirmed

Hope this is already answer your question.. sorry if my english is bad

You pay the transaction fee per kB, so how can I calculate how large the transaction will be before I send it via the RPC api. I run a site and I can't let the user's balance go negative, so I need to know if they have enough balance to cover the cost.

Maybe this could help you:
Valkiria, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since May 2017.
Thank you so much for such a detailed answer! I truly appreciate your encouraging knowledge and work,Thank you one more time!