Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can i buy bitcoin?
I heard the sad news around the bitcoin, while I’m just interested with crytocurrency world. However, I trust the future of it, this can be the right time to buy too much regardless of threats. My friends advise me to stop thinking investment, but I want to start as a newbie because I lost my belief in current money. So which platform is the best choice now?
Whether I should choose a new one. I see the advertisement of Nextycoin with many benefits as Instant transfer, zero transfer fees and Dual Cryptocurrency, maybe strong technology. It seems to be so sexy but it’s too difficult to believe because it’s rather new. Should a newcomer buy the new platform?
Please tell me your idea. Thank you!!
That question is interesting for me to. Apreciate the response.
ICODA is the ICO Digital Agency

Provide services at all stages of the ICO

Total revenue from ICODA team’s projects exceeds $100 million. >>> SIGN UP <<<

There are a lot of different ways of buying cryptocurrencies. You can learn about some of them on this site. But be accurate. Nowadays there are more and more talks about an opportunity to earn money on exchanges of cryptocurrencies. According to ICO Pulse you can earn from 20 to 150% in a month. But you also can lose all the money.
Hello, I had been reading somewhere about cryptocurrency on some forum on the Internet in and I found site https://buycoinnow.com/. I bought BTC there and I am very glad of them. It's the cheepest payment processor.
Once you have a Bitcoin wallet, you use a traditional payment method such as credit card, bank transfer (ACH), or debit card to buy Bitcoins on a Bitcoin exchange (example: Coinbase). The Bitcoins are then transferred to your wallet

Regards,
Adrian Gates
Financial Expert - http://www.apps4rent.com