Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[beta] WebMinePool.com - coinhive alternative with direct payouts to FaucetHub
Star 
Hello, everyone!

Want to introduce new mining service with direct payouts to faucethub and best (I hope Wink) conditions on the market. 
WebMinePool.com

Key benefits:
-Direct payouts to FaucetHub (no need to pay transaction fees or use exchanges to get BTC)
-Low comission - in light of the above it gives best offer currently (you can check payouts stats online on our main page)
-API - the thing which doesn't provided by other alternative mining services
-Caring support. As some of you knows — [/url]FaucetCMS is also our project and we have successfully taken care of our users for a year.

Of course we providing all regular features like UI miner, hashrate stats, detailed documentation etc. 

To register click here. I'll place 10 invite codes here too.

Also if you want to use it in your faucet, note that [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1876838.0]FaucetCMS already has built in support of webminepool (both - mining faucet and hidden miner).

Feel free to contact us wit you questions, suggestions, comments, etc.
Let the discussion begin!
deep64, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2017.

Happy to announce that we have successfully pathed soft-launch. And, temporarily opened our doors to everyone, until will get enough users to our second stage of beta. 
Use an opportunity to sign up!

Thanks for sharing! Since CoinHive has been blacklisted by many adblockers and antivirus software, it's good to have an alternative that may be more profitable for mining online these days.

Glad to make our next announce

[Image: captcha1.jpg]

ETA: 10-11 January.

(Jan 08 2018, 06:12 AM)CryptoBlackHa t Wrote: Thanks for sharing! Since CoinHive has been blacklisted by many adblockers and antivirus software, it's good to have an alternative that may be more profitable for mining online these days.

Thanks for your words!

Glad to inform you we currently launching our mining captcha. 
Check the documentation to simply embed it into your projects!

[Image: captcha_demo.gif]

how to start this plzz tell me i have sign up but 0 balance plzz tell me how to start