Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bitcoin generators ???
Heart 
hi guys.... i just want help and honest opinion... are bitcoin generators for real.... are they really working and is it legal? and does anyone know of any legit bitcoin generators that really work????

Guys pls reply
lluwa, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.

Bitcoin generator is the most idiotic thing i've ever heard in my life! Ask yourself, is there money generator? You just push a button, and the money start falling from the sky? NO, THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS GENERATOR FOR MONEY (bitcoins)!!!!!!!!!!
FREE $25 To Trade Bitcoin!
Join The Bitcoin Brokers at Markets.com
(Must Confirm You Phone # to Receive the $25)

Thumbs Down 
(Oct 27 2016, 03:55 PM)zennon Wrote: Bitcoin generator is the most idiotic thing i've ever heard in my life! Ask yourself, is there money generator? You just push a button, and the money start falling from the sky? NO, THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS GENERATOR FOR MONEY (bitcoins)!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Zennon
lluwa, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Sep 2016.

(Oct 27 2016, 11:49 AM)lluwa Wrote: hi guys.... i just want help and honest opinion... are bitcoin generators for real.... are they really working and is it legal? and does anyone know of any legit bitcoin generators that really work????

Guys pls reply
seasafe, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Oct 2016.

Wink 
(Oct 29 2016, 04:53 AM)seasafe Wrote:
(Oct 27 2016, 11:49 AM)lluwa Wrote: hi guys.... i just want help and honest opinion... are bitcoin generators for real.... are they really working and is it legal? and does anyone know of any legit bitcoin generators that really work????

Guys pls reply
mansour27, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Jan 2017.

Bitcoin Generator is a scam. Nobody gives anything free. If you try to download the SW, you will have to make some surveys, and finally you don't get anything. So, stay away of this. Too Pretty To Be Real.

(Aug 25 2017, 01:04 PM)santhosamg Wrote: Bitcoin Generator is a scam. Nobody gives anything free. If you try to download the SW, you will have to make some surveys, and finally you don't get anything. So, stay away of this. Too Pretty To Be Real.

Yes they excist  they are called MINERS
seven1964, Member of Bitcoin Black Hat since Apr 2016.