Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
.rar Brute Forcer [Software]
Hi!

This is a .rar files brute forcer, it will attempt to brute force any rar file with password.
It allow the following brute force methods:

-Number brute force, It will try all the numbers from 1 to 999999999 in that rar file
-Letters brute force, it will test all letters combination from 1 chars to 8 chars
-Password list, as the name states it will attempt all the passwords in your password list

The bot comes packed with a folder named crackme, insde there are 4 rar files that you can try to crack to test.

The bot comes packed with a small passlist.txt

IMPORTANT: Your .rar file can't be in a path with a folder name with spaces eg. "c:\my folder\rarfile.rar" this is wrong cause folder "my folder" have spaces

If password cracked, or if program must exit the window will not remain open , if it cracked the file it will save the password at rar_password.txt in the same folder as the bot, if you are running a passlist the bot will exit after reach the end if no pass found in the while.

View:
[Image: T5qSRM.png]

[Download for Windows]
http://q.gs/CVzaC

* i noticed some bugy output when cracking letters, its just bugy output, it is doing what its suppose to do.

to the software there are 2 kind of .rar files, .rar files with password and .rar files with password and encrypted files, it will try passwords faster in rar files with the files encrypted, that is a option that you can set when compressing the file.
-
-

-
for free just death, tip me Smile
1Fwj2bdbjRh1RaCvMMBC4KApyvuHKKiXrG

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Downloader [software] ED209 4 1,716 Mar 27 2017, 08:22 PM
Last Post: ED209
  checksum tool [Software] ED209 0 576 Dec 13 2016, 01:52 PM
Last Post: ED209
  MD5 cracker [Software] ED209 0 746 Dec 05 2016, 08:33 PM