Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are Bitcoin bots?
can someone explain to me the concept of bitcoin bots? or link to me a article that explains the topic in depth...i'm a little confused.
Great news. Thank you for updating the topic and adding new information. I think that the activity on the forum will increase among the participants. Wink
Bitcoin bots are special programs for collecting coins on certain sites called bitcoin faucets. Bots allow collecting satoshi on several sites at the same time. They make the process of collecting bitcoins automized. The user gets coins without any expenses and registration (in most of the cases). You can buy bitcoin bots on the specialized services or find free programs for download.
Bitcoin bots are special programs for collecting coins on certain sites called bitcoin faucets. Bots allow collecting satoshi on several sites at the same time. They make the process of collecting bitcoins automized. The user gets coins without any expenses and registration (in most of the cases). You can buy bitcoin bots on the specialized services or find free programs for download.