Bitcoin Black Hat Forum
Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup - Printable Version

+- Bitcoin Black Hat Forum (https://www.bitcoinblackhat.com)
+-- Forum: General Bitcoin Forums (https://www.bitcoinblackhat.com/Forum-General-Bitcoin-Forums)
+--- Forum: Making Money Online (https://www.bitcoinblackhat.com/Forum-Making-Money-Online)
+--- Thread: Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup (/Thread-Mgcash-com-high-epc-cr-net15-bi-weekly-web-mobile-innovative-lockers-24-7-sup)

Pages: 1 2 3

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup - NemMG - Jun 06 2016

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup

RE: Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lock... - NemMG - Jun 10 2016

New tool from Mgcash Team - URL Shrinker!

[Image: Ts6yOVc.png]

Hi guys,

Mgcash Team want to introduce you our new tool - URL Shrinker! The N#1 Link Shortening Tool for Affiliates & Marketers.

Monetize every single link you share. You can now monetize traffic coming from your website, blogs, social profiles, YouTube, Soundcloud, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, printed flyer, emails, sms and more.

We will turn your links into earning ones by adding an ad layer. Unlike other link shortners - at Mgcash.com we do not pay our users a fixed CPM, rather - we provide our users with 90% Revenue Share split on their own traffic performance!

Share your links anywhere and get paid for every lead generated from your traffic. More info: https://mgcash.com/url-shortener-link-monetization/
For any questions you may have, feel free to contact me.
MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

RE: Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lock... - NemMG - Jul 14 2016

Hello guys there is one popular niche that is Pokemon GO.
And we at MGCash Media got Pre Hosted Landing for that game and we added offers for almost every country for that niche.
This is our Pre Hosted Landing that you can find on our site next to many more that we have.

[Image: 6b06a1ae775e42fd86b181d56268d09c.png]

Also all offers that we added for Pokemon GO are high paying offers and convert very well for this niche!
If you have any questions you can ask me what ever you want.

My skype is: nem.mgcash
My AIM is: nem.mgcash
Or you can simply send me message here or answer on the thread!

RE: Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lock... - NemMG - Aug 30 2016

Hey there guys, do you have good traffic but not good offers to run? Here at Mgcash we are adding new offers daily with highest EPC you have ever seen. From gaming, diet, biz opp and many others we have them all. If you want to promote them and start earning right away, you can contact us and we will be happy to help you out. Some of the offers with good CR:

[Image: Mq47YWi.jpg]

Remember, we can add offers for any country and give you special CUSTOM payouts! So do not hesitate to try us out and to run our offers, best payout guaranteed.
And from September 1st we will have special updates for all Mgcash users. So stay tuned and watch your earnings grow rapidly.

You can always contact me on skype or email.
My email is: nemanja@mgcash.com

Or you can just send me message here.

RE: Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lock... - NemMG - Sep 10 2016

New updates and news from Mgcash Media!

Are you running offers but have low CR? If that is the problem we have great solution for you guys, because we add daily new offers for any GEO and any types of offers.

Do you need Health/Diet, Biz Opps/Work at Home, Email and Zip Submits or just Gaming? We have them all and much more. If you check our payouts we are one of the few who pay’s the most.
If you have FR traffic and looking for high paying offer’s well we have them all from 10$ up to 20$ per lead! And for all high paying country’s we are dominating with the offers.

Some of the offer’s that we added and top performing offers for today are:
[Image: 8418095684bc23fdd48a21bea50e4ae5.png]

Also if you still didn’t check all of our tools, this is the right time to do it, because with our new tools you can bank hard! Plus you can optimize anything you want from looks of the locker to the tools that you want to use with us!

If you have any questions we are available 24/7 and you can contact us whenever you want.
For any more info feel free to contact us.

Mgcash Team

You can always contact me on skype or email.
My email is: nemanja@mgcash.com

Or you can just send me message here.

RE: Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lock... - NemMG - Oct 11 2016

Hey guys, here at Mgcash Media we have new offers for you to promote. As you all know iPhone is out and it is a big hit in all around the world. That is why we have offers for every country for iPhone 7 and payouts are higher than others and CR is crazy. If you want to run this offer let me know so we can approve you so you can start banking hard.
Some of the iPhone 7 offers and their payouts (Note we can also give custom payouts for our affiliates.[/align]

iPhone 7 Netherland – Payout 21$
iPhone 7 Luxemburg – Payout 12$
iPhone 7 Portugal – Payout 8$
iPhone 7 Great Britain – Payout 4.60$
iPhone 7 United States – Payout 2.30$

Good luck and use this offers while they are hot and converting like crazy.
Also we added a lot of new Pre Hosted Landing Pages that you can create in just few seconds and earn with them because our offers convert very good. Also we would suggest to start doing WH niches because they are ones that everybody can enjoy and profit with it.

Some of the new Pre Hosted Landing Pages:

Malwarebytes
[Image: ca646fd526a0cfbb6f5d6fc7b6811a5f.png]

VLC Player
[Image: cc30fc1709ef037ed88ce9a66a8e4467.png]

Opera
[Image: 51f1b34f59da81e2d46f78b2cf80c5f6.png]

GOM Player
[Image: 40864b9926a92b0dacd84f9c3d9dc583.png]

CCleaner
[Image: 32cfa148db3deebcdefa71bb5c6971ca.png]

If you need some offers to be added or any kind of help you can always send me a message and contact me at:
Email: nemanja@mgcash.com

RE: Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lock... - NemMG - Oct 21 2016

Once again guys we have updated our landing pages and this time we give you best converting IQ Landing Page with more than just 20 tests on it. You can check our all Landing Pages but Clicking On Marketing Tools and then Pre Hosted Landing Pages. We have a lot of Landings and we add more and more every time. Also if you have some in mind, let me know and we will add it too.

IQ Landing Page

[Image: 1a8a2761315493bf213b69eb6ba9afc5.png]

[Image: 5e20366295dbe49e105703951f493bb8.png]

Also we added a lot of new offers for all verticals. So if you have traffic but low CR send me message and I guarantee that you will have way better CR with Mgcash for sure! Plus we can always give CUSTOM payouts for offers and faster payments for our affiliates! If you need anything you can always contact me at:

Email: nemanja@mgcash.com